The 2015 Fall Issue of Woodcarving Illustrated is now available. This issue is packed with projects, how-tos, patterns, and more.
- The Art of Leaf Carving
- Skeletal Remains
- Meet Döderhultarn
- Decrypting Thai Carving
- Getting a Handle on It
- Learn to “Weave”Wood
- Straw-Stuffed Scarecrow
- Old World-Style Chip Carving
- Nuts for the Holidays
- Getting Started with Architectural Carving
- Carving a Pumpkin
- Grizzly Bear Bust
- New Options for Bark Cottages
- The Halloween Express
- Thai-Inspired Relief Carving
- Candy Corn Goblins
- Caricature Native Americans
- Bonus Patterns Download the patterns for two more Caricature Native Americans (pg. 73).
- Video Demonstration See Saw Stop’s remarkable table saw braking system in action (pg. 16).
- Detailed Instructions – Get step-by-step instructions for the Scarecrow (pg. 48) to print or read online.
- Open House Photos Find lots more photos of our 2015 Open House, plus save-the-date info for 2016, at the show website, www.wood-show.com.
WCI72 Sneak Peek:
Whether you’re just getting started in the world of woodcarving or have been making chips for decades, Woodcarving Illustrated is the must-have manual designed to help you make the most of your carving time. Each issue is packed with projects, instructions, photos, tool reviews, tips, and techniques. Expert guidance from the world’s most talented artists and woodcarving instructors helps you to complete more projects and hone your skills. It’s easy to order and there’s absolutely NO cost or obligation! Get your FREE copy today!